Warner Jewelry (1953-1971)
Warner Jewelry was founded by Joseph Warner in 1953.
This brand was known for its high-quality workmanship using gold-tone alloy, lacquered metal, enamel, rock crystals and fine rhinestones.
Designs included flowers, insects, animals and figural motifs. In addition to traditional costume jewelry design, Warner produced a series of mechanical brooches equipped with a cunning ‘opening and closing’ mechanism, among them umbrella and flower brooches.
The brand ceased operations in 1971.