Richelieu Jewelry (1911-2003).
Richelieu Jewelry was founded in Brooklyn, New York by Joseph H. Myer & Bros in 1911. The company produced costume jewelry for both men and women.
As a maker of faux pearl jewelry, the brand was well-known in the 1940s and 1950s in particular. Moving into the 1960s and 1970s Richelieu Jewelry was known for its high-quality workmanship, as well as the use of gold and silver plated tone alloy, faux pearls, and fine rhinestones.
Lisner Jewelry merged with Richelieu in the late 1970s. Later the Lisner-Richelieu company became part of Victoria & Co. In 2003, the Richelieu brand ceased to exist.