Polcini Jewelry (1911-1980s)
Polcini Jewelry was founded in 1911 in Mamaroneck, not far from New York by Ralph Polcini, an Italian emigree.
Handmade by skilled craftsmen, using high-quality materials including silver, gold plating, fine rhinestones and natural stones Polcini jewelry surpassed many competitors.
In 1949 Ralph Polcini renamed his company ‘Leading Jewelry Manufacturing Company’ and changed the mark to Ledo. Ralph Polcini died in 1954 and his son Damon took the company over. Proud of his family business, Damon returned to the name Polcini in 1960. The company ceased to exist in the early 1980s.