Pennino Jewelry (1926-1961)
Pennino jewelry was established by three brothers, sons of Italian jeweller Pasquale Pennino in 1926. Pasquale a son of a jeweller himself taught his sons the art and skills of the trade.
The family business flourished with the three brothers sharing the responsibilities; Oreste as a designer, Frank as a jeweller and Jack in sales and marketing.
High-quality Austrian rhinestones, crystals, faux pearls and enamel combined with heavy-plated gold and silver alloy, made Pennino a top brand in the 1930s and 1940s.
Pennino jewelry was sold in prestigious department stores such as Saks Fifth Avenue. The company ceased operations in 1961.