Lisner Jewelry (1904-1985).
The Lisner company was founded in 1904 by German emigre David Lisner.
High-quality craftsmanship and fine materials such as Austrian rhinestones, pearls, and crystals combined with gold and silver alloy make Lisner’s designs highly collectable.
Jewelry produced by the company in the 1950s and 1960s has an ageless and modern look, with clean sharp edges that capture the spirit of the times. Lisner jewelry has an abstract, geometric sensibility with designs that often derive from nature, such as leaves, fruits, and flowers.
The company ceased operations in 1985.