Lang Sterling Jewelry (1946-1970s)
Land Sterling Jewelry was founded in Providence, Rhode Island in 1946.
Land jewelry was known for its high-quality workmanship in sterling silver and fine miniature narrative compositions.
In addition to brooches, the company produced charms for bracelets. The charms were zodiac signs, figures in period costumes, folklore motifs and pastoral scenes.
The brand ceased operations in the 1970s.