Kramer Jewelry Creations (1943-1970s)
Kramer Jewelry Creations was founded in 1943 by designer Louis Kramer together with his two brothers, Morris and Henry.
Kramer produced jewelry with the highest quality Austrian rhinestones and crystals, both transparent and coloured, as well as gilded metal with black enamel, artificial pearls, imitation of rubies, enamels, and lapis lazuli, turquoise and pearls. Their designs included flowers, insects, butterflies, crowns, turtles, and birds, just to name a few.
The firm also produced jewelry for Christian Dior beginning in 1950 under the brand names ‘Kramer for Christian Dior’ and ‘Dior by Kramer’.