JJ – Jonette Jewelry (1935-2006).

Abraham Lisker founded the company in 1935, and his brother joined two years later. The two brothers decided to rename the business in 1944, following the end of World War II, by fusing the names of their parents, John and Etta. JJ has been the company’s name since the 1970s.

In September 2006, Jonette Jewelry ceased operations after 62 years as a prosperous family business.

return to index

Flower Brooch and Earrings | JJ (Jonette Jewelry)