Florenza Jewelry (1937-1981)
Florenza Jewelry was established by designer Daniel Kasoff in 1937. The name came from Kasoff’s wife ‘Florence’. In 1950 his son Larry entered the business.
Florenza produced wonderful Victorian revival examples in ornate brooches, bracelets, necklaces and earrings. High-quality Austrian rhinestones, crystals, faux pearls and enamel combined with gold and silver alloy in combination with high-quality craftsmanship made Florenza designs highly desirable among collectors.
The company ceased operations in 1981.